Do you have access to data and no time or resources to make it work for you?
Are you unable to gather meaningful data to use for decision-making purposes?
Data Wisdoms is a start-up consulting company new in the market. In order to generate interest and help out small businesses and nonprofits,
we'd like the chance to impress you with our services for a limited scope introduction, for little or no charge.
We work with a maximum of one case study customer at a time.
Our Case Study Process
Case Study Consideration
- Demonstrate our solution examples.
- Talk about your current sources of data, and provide non-confidential data samples, if possible.
- Take our "Case Study Compatibility" survey, to be sure we are a good match.
- Talk about where you could get additional data.
- Come up with a single goal for the case study.
- Agree upon a calendar timeline for starting and ending the case study.
- Provide "Master Agreement" and "Work Order for Case Study" agreements for review. This protects both companies in areas of confidential information and also designates your rights to the completed work.
- Determine if there are any software trials or needed licenses
Case Study Kick-off
- Approve and sign agreements.
- Schedule Case Study checkpoint meetings.
- Gather data and requirements.
- Build preliminary data model and/or reports with your actual data.
- Provide a small scale working solution.
Case Study Wrap-up
- Deliver any completed assets such as Excel workbooks, SSRS files or SQL Databases.
- Decide to proceed with a project to extend case study functionality or start a new project.
- Even without a continued project, there may be ways to save you money on Microsoft software licensing for Office 365, Azure or SQL Server.
- Data Wisdoms may publish a blog post or article on its website or in a an online or print publication.
Let us provide you with a free demonstration.